An IT degree with a business advantage
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
As a student, you’ll work intricately with .Net programming as well as client and server-side web programming. You can also use SQL to work with data and discover the latest methodologies used in project management.
The tech-y side of business
Learn how communication works within a business to identify technology needs and find the most effective way to fulfill those needs. Understand how technology enhances business operations and learn skills that are sought out by many employers.
Our curriculum is continuously updated. We closely follow industry trends and input from our CIS Advisory Board, which is comprised of professionals who manage or work within the Information Systems departments for companies who hire our graduates.
Your CIS passion will lead you to tremendous opportunities. Your employers will know that you have quality experience in commercial awareness, management skills, and communication. No matter where you’re located, you can always rely on your degree to get you through.
Upon completion of the BS degree in Computer Information Systems, students will:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline
- Support the delivery, use, and management of information systems within an information systems environment