A degree suited for any profession
Managers are an essential part of any company. They train employees, carry out leadership duties, and oversee the entirety of an organization. Managers should have strong skills in leadership, communication, organization, and delegation.
You can obtain all these skills and more with a Management degree from Dakota State.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
You can even pair your management major with another technology-infused program. Giving you a unique advantage in the job market.
Transform your management skills
Our program offers training in Human Resources, International Management, Organizational Behavior, and Technology Management. Learn how to integrate ethical and social responsibility into your work as well as the fundamental concepts of finance and marketing. Strengthen skills in business communications. Apply the social, cultural, and legal differences inherent in the global environment into your daily work. Train your team how to research and analyze external and internal factors, to make informed business decisions.
Expand your mind and business with a master’s degree
If you choose to become a management major, you can continue your education with our Master of Business Administration (MBA) program here at DSU. With an undergraduate degree in Management and a Master’s in Business Administration, there’s no limit to what you’ll accomplish.
Upon completion of the BBA degree in Management, students will:
- Be able to demonstrate effective, compelling, and logical oral communication in business environments
- Be able to demonstrate effective, logical writing in business communications
- Be able to utilize quantitative, technology-supported approaches to analyze business issues
- Be able to work and communicate as a team to research and analyze external and internal factors to make informed business decisions
- Be able to integrate the principles of ethics and social responsibility in business decision-making
- Be able to identify the complexity of business operations in a global environment
- Be able to apply the basic concepts of organizational behavior at the individual, group, and organizational levels to improve the effectiveness of an organization
- Be able to apply the basic concepts of human resources at the individual, group, and organizational levels to improve the effectiveness of an organization
- Be able to apply fundamental concepts regarding innovation to an organizational context
- Be able to apply fundamental concepts of finance, marketing, accounting, and economics regarding new venture development in an entrepreneurial context
- Be able to translate management concepts to an international context, applying the social, cultural, legal and economic differences inherent in the global environment