Find your inner marketer
Whether it’s via TV, smartphones, magazines, commercials, or electronic billboards, you’re subjected to numerous marketing campaigns each day. Businesses nationwide are trying to get you and other consumers to buy or try their product, go on vacation, or purchase a new vehicle.
How are these campaigns are coordinated? Why do they use specific colors? Why does font style or size matter? How does onscreen text captivate an audience?
At DSU, you can pinpoint the answers to these questions. Become a great marketer because you’re also a great leader. Our marketing degree combines creatives, analytics, and digital into one.
Awaken your creative side
Our classes integrate a wide variety of marketing tactics. Develop marketing plans, promotional campaigns for actual businesses, improve your selling skills, conduct marketing research, and collaborate with others on a variety of projects.
We also study several business case studies. Consider business perspectives on products, price, strategies, and customers. Draw comparisons on logos, branding, websites, events, and more. The newest technologies will be integrated as well, so you’ll always be current on the latest and most innovative devices.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Feed your imagination
Your degree will prepare you for a career that embraces the latest marketing techniques in data, digital marketing, disruptive technologies, and social media. As the expert, you’ll embark on a career that is full of creativity, authenticity, and innovation.
Upon completion of the BBA degree in Marketing, students will:
- Be able to demonstrate effective, compelling, and logical oral communication in business environments
- Be able to demonstrate effective, logical writing in business communications
- Be able to utilize quantitative, technology-supported approaches to analyze business issues
- Be able to work and communicate as a team to research and analyze external and internal factors to make informed business decisions
- Be able to integrate the principles of ethics and social responsibility in business decision-making
- Be able to identify the complexity of business operations in a global environment
- Be able to prepare and present a technology-enhanced sales presentation by visually, verbally and nonverbally communicating information utilizing best-practice sales techniques
- Be able to create a market research project with results that can be used to solve business problems
- Be able to use promotional theories, strategies and tools to create a promotional plan that integrates current technology-enabled advertising techniques