Go behind the software
Our phones, computers and other technology devices are made up of copious amounts of software. But how is the software for our devices created? What does the process look like? How do they choose the design? How do they get it to even work?
Now you can find out. If you’re interested in creating software, our associate degree in Software Development has the answers to your questions and the questions above.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Learn the logistics
Your classes will cover core principles and demonstrate how to develop, design, test, and deliver a software program error-free. You can also add coding to your skill repertoire, since you’ll write, test, and maintain computer programs in several languages.
NSA and DHS recognition
DSU is recognized by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for our high-quality curriculum. With this curriculum, you’ll learn skills like:
- How to write code
- Manage the development process
- Manipulate data efficiently
- Take user needs into account
- Deliver successful and secure products
These courses are taught by our DSU faculty, who know the field first hand.
Leave DSU a professional
Leave DSU with the comfort of knowing your skills will prepare you for a variety of fields, clientele, businesses, personal use, and more.
Upon completion of the AS in Software Development, students will:
- Be able to design, construct, test and maintain computer application software or systems
- Be able to write, test and maintain computer programs and/or web applications in several languages
- Be able to build web-enabled applications